Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I suppose I could post for the benefit of the few that do care.
Liverpool have a LOT of supporters and it'd be a little narrow minded to tar us all with the same brush. Don't let the supporters spouting bullshit get to you. I see people here quoting things from RAWK. RAWK like? Why would ANYONE from this site go to that site? You think you'll find reasonable train of thought there? Of course not. You'll find haters hating, writing the most ridiculous crap. Then some fool posts it here which incites more hate and round and round ye go getting nowhere. Tiresome.
Sure we'll see how it goes.
Nobody cares,esp when you show up when we lose and get injury news,you couldn't get here quick enough

Fair points and I'd especially agree with the first. Comes across as a bit of a sore loser blaming silly things for a loss when the opponents were simply better on the day. That annoys me. I like Pep myself. Klopp and Pep are streets ahead of the pack. Poch is decent though.

So when he goes to Real Madrid, who would you like to take over?

I stopped talking football with dippers a long time ago: there is absolutely no point whatsoever in it. I've now decided to ignore them on here as well. Take it personally or not, Airvent, I don't care; but I'll never exchange messages with either yourself or any other fan of that most poisonous of all clubs - Littlewoods.

So when he goes to Real Madrid, who would you like to take over?
I don't think he'll go to Real Madrid. They're the worst fans imo. If he did go though maybe Simeone. Hard to say. Wouldn't want Gerrard coming in though. Don't think he's good enough.

Nobody cares,esp when you show up when we lose and get injury news,you couldn't get here quick enough

In fairness, Liverpool lost to Napoli, Man City beat Shaktar and I still came in here even when Van Dijk shows that he can make poor mistakes like anyone else so I wouldn't read too much into the timing of my arrival. I don't think Stones is a massive loss either and said as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.