Illegal streaming being clamped down on

For those who want super up to date info i have some...

Basically a guy who worked for the cms panel company also ran a very large iptv service on the side using his company's hardware in some cases. So xtreamcodes will be ok, however my personal issue is how i know the european courts work. They will be loathe to give back control to the owners and will exhaust every avenue legal and grey to hold up/postpone or otherwise make it so hard for xtreamcodes to come back in a timely fashion so that they will be done for.

So that guy will get fucked but the owners of the cms software are ok. It is just a matter of the eu saving face stopping them having control of their company back. Anyone saying xc will be back at x time is lying, do not listen to that. Nobody knows how it will go for them.

Most providers are migrating to other cms systems, if you have one of those 50 quid a year deal things don't hold your breathe of the supplier honouring your subscription. A lot of those guys will see this as the perfect chance to do a runner.

I watched City on livesport.ws last night. Perfect BT stream whole 90 minutes.

For those who want super up to date info i have some...

Basically a guy who worked for the cms panel company also ran a very large iptv service on the side using his company's hardware in some cases. So xtreamcodes will be ok, however my personal issue is how i know the european courts work. They will be loathe to give back control to the owners and will exhaust every avenue legal and grey to hold up/postpone or otherwise make it so hard for xtreamcodes to come back in a timely fashion so that they will be done for.

So that guy will get fucked but the owners of the cms software are ok. It is just a matter of the eu saving face stopping them having control of their company back. Anyone saying xc will be back at x time is lying, do not listen to that. Nobody knows how it will go for them.

Most providers are migrating to other cms systems, if you have one of those 50 quid a year deal things don't hold your breathe of the supplier honouring your subscription. A lot of those guys will see this as the perfect chance to do a runner.
It's affected everyone I know with IPTV and they are all with a varying amount of different providers, it does seem to be affecting those who run it via enigma boxes etc, as I presume XC is for zgemmas etc, I have an IPTV service running via a smart TV app as well as through a box and it's still running some of the channels but it's slowed down considerably and for every 4 channel options available only 1 is working

You know, I wouldn't mind paying for the footy if it was every match and only one sub but the market is so fractured.
To get every channel which shows the footy would cost a fair few quid and even then your missing 3 o clock ko's.

I think sport needs to catch up and realise that the model currently used needs an update.

You know, I wouldn't mind paying for the footy if it was every match and only one sub but the market is so fractured.
To get every channel which shows the footy would cost a fair few quid and even then your missing 3 o clock ko's.

I think sport needs to catch up and realise that the model currently used needs an update.
It also shouldn't cost so much. If it was more fairly priced more people would pay for it.

It's affected everyone I know with IPTV and they are all with a varying amount of different providers, it does seem to be affecting those who run it via enigma boxes etc, as I presume XC is for zgemmas etc, I have an IPTV service running via a smart TV app as well as through a box and it's still running some of the channels but it's slowed down considerably and for every 4 channel options available only 1 is working
Mine is still down, and I'm using a ZGemma box.

Mine is still down, and I'm using a ZGemma box.
That's due to it being an enigma 2 box mate and It will be down for a while longer to unfortunately, its the software servers everyone use on these boxes to clear your dodgy line that's been seized, they recon its affected 95% of IPTV users world wide
Providers are trying to find alternative software but there isn't a quick fix

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.