Champs League group stage ticket details

shame cos they are a proper bargain. top football on our doorstep, should be snapped up. come on blues.

I got my sister, her husband and child tickets for all 3 games for £105. She once paid £140 for a league game for one game so she’s made up with this as the little one loves the night matches and CL games.

Mines still not come out

Neither has mine, despite being told by Supp Servs on Monday that it would be Tues/Weds this week. I sit in EL3 and a mate has just told me that it's now blanked off on the ticket site (having been available last week). Sounds like loads of fans have finally had enough of this competition, and have voted with their feet. I suspect I'll shortly be getting an email saying I've been moved elsewhere.

Neither has mine, despite being told by Supp Servs on Monday that it would be Tues/Weds this week. I sit in EL3 and a mate has just told me that it's now blanked off on the ticket site (having been available last week). Sounds like loads of fans have finally had enough of this competition, and have voted with their feet. I suspect I'll shortly be getting an email saying I've been moved elsewhere.

So folks.......almost a week since being assured by Supp Servs that me & my son's EL3 seats were reserved & payment would be taken within 48 hours nothing has happened and I'm still wondering where we'll be sat for the Zagreb game. The only reason we joined the CL Cup Scheme was to guarantee our regular seats for home ties and in the past few seasons it hasn't been a problem. Indeed, when the ticketing details were published this season it was clearly advertised that our seats would be available as usual. It seems like its all now changed, with all Level 3 areas now blocked off on the ticket site. Now I can accept this if sales are slow (which they obviously are) but what I can't accept is Supp Servs not being upfront about it. I have clearly been told a pack of lies. I can put up with moving seats, but I would have had a much better choice a week ago if only I'd been told the truth.
City don't seem to have much idea about Customer Service - it's a good job we are so fecking good ON the pitch as off it more often than not the club is absolutely clueless.

Mines still not come out after Supporters services on twitter mailed me last Weds saying it would come out within 24hours.

Mailed them again today & no reply. Bit of a joke to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.