The back four isn’t title winning quality

I didn't want to say anything at the time but that fellah would have booted the ball into the Norwich area one touch after it was passed to him. No unnecessary farting about and waiting for yer pocket to be picked! Come back, Eli, City loves you more than you could know!

This was posted at 1.28pm UK time. Either you are abroad and pissed or you have a problem if pissed in the UK at that time.

;)

Awareness is not trained mate you either have it or you don't.
Over the last decade they have discovered what part of the brain does what,just as importantly they have discovered how breathing affects awareness and spacial understanding, so awareness is very much trained

You're wrong and I'll explain why. This is a discussion forum where people discuss, rant, rave and get it off their chest. It is the online version of the pub pre internet days, probably a little more ordered as you can measure your response uninterrupted and in peace and quiet. Everytime people do just that though the same boring old lines are trotted out. 'Grow some bollocks, man up, what were you like when we were shit, I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with you" and on and on. What utter tosh.

Here we do dissect games and individual performances. We get angry after the likes of Saturday's,thankfully rare these days, poor performance. We get it out of our system, regroup and go to the next game and get behind the lads 100%. The players are non the wiser unless they are on here incognito reading posts.

Success hasn't made us spoilt, or suddenly highly critical, or expect too much. We have ALWAYS been that way, as are football fans of every club. Forums such as this actually mean the players get an easier ride come match day. All the disappointment and frustration is spent by the time the next game comes around.

Before our success and being "Spoilt" we were all staunch loyal fans who never criticised or gave the team or individuals stick, that's how the story seem to go eh? Wrong! I remember being at Maine Road on more than one occasion when 30,000+ sang in unison, " What the f****k is going on??!!" And " You're not fit to wear the shirt!" Where a player, Richard Edghill, who after making a couple of costly mistakes against Coventry, was booed so unmercifully everytime he touched the ball he was substituted at half time. When a fan was so enraged as we stumbled to yet another mediocre defeat at home to Bury he went onto the pitch, ripped his season ticket up and threw it onto the ground.

So this forum is just that a forum. Having a rant, slagging the players or the manager off on occasion doesn't make anyone disloyal, or mean they have given up on the team or certain individuals, or the title race. It's just a place to release some frustration. We all want the same, the best for our club and success and many of us will be there on Saturday roaring the lads on against Watford. This is the way it has always been and always will be.

Finally, although I quoted you in this post it isn't personal, your post just highlighted some of the things that get trotted out often when people discuss a poor performance or a defeat and I wanted to address it.
Click bait..... yeah i did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.