Well done to the lads who went last night in support.

It also sends out a warning signal to UEFA and the dicks like Gill. If they ever get their way and have a virtual closed shop super league even less will be there. 3 times in 4 years is enough for a lifetime even though Kharkiv is a great place in itself.

Woke up to some red prick giving it large on fb until i pointed out to him that despite having an st for the swamp he wouldn't be travelling the 6 miles from his house to be there as, as usual, he's touting his ticket on fb. Too easy.

Big hand to the travelling Blues.

It's almost always the armchair wankers who gob off the most about this kind of thing. To be honest, I'm surprised we took as many as we did when you take into consideration the short notice after the draw, difficulty in getting there, no official club trip, and that we've played them in the group stages 3 times in 3 seasons

Last edited:
There would have been a few more there (myself included) if Thomas Crook would have shown a bit more effort. It is a tad annoying that we as fans have to take the stick. If the club are getting any they will just have to suck it up or get better organised in future. As I wasn't able to go, I took to watching it on BT Sport. First words out of the commentator's mouth was that there are less than 200 City fans here. What a twat!!

I see social media keyboard warriors are out in force having a go that we only took "226" fans last night and a photo taken at half time of before the game is doing the rounds with sparse away support. I know quite a few of the lads who went and followed the journey on facebook and through Cheeseys blog.

I consider myself a hard core city fan but it would not enter my head to go to the Ukraine on a 28 hour each way journey for a game I could watch in my living room. To do so at 13 day notice is incredible and I salute those fans.

I have been having a row with a Liverpool fan from Cambridge on social media who is spouting all sorts of shite that we cant buy fans, plastic, oil etc. They drive me insane with their lack of knowledge and comments such as its more than the Etihad.

We have impeccable support and last night shows it for me. Well done.

Yeah it’s a real chore having to spend time with those beautiful Ukrainian women isn’t it?

Well done all who travelled, I hope you enjoyed your trip to Ukraine as much as I did back in 2011

That shitbag Herbert should know a lot better as well, slagging our away support, the fucking prick. Let's not forget as well this is the third season running we've drawn them, the novelty of going there again has worn off and rightly so. Zagreb and definitely Atalanta will be totally different cases as they're new experiences for our diehards.

I see social media keyboard warriors are out in force having a go that we only took "226" fans last night and a photo taken at half time of before the game is doing the rounds with sparse away support. I know quite a few of the lads who went and followed the journey on facebook and through Cheeseys blog.

I consider myself a hard core city fan but it would not enter my head to go to the Ukraine on a 28 hour each way journey for a game I could watch in my living room. To do so at 13 day notice is incredible and I salute those fans.

I have been having a row with a Liverpool fan from Cambridge on social media who is spouting all sorts of shite that we cant buy fans, plastic, oil etc. They drive me insane with their lack of knowledge and comments such as its more than the Etihad.

We have impeccable support and last night shows it for me. Well done.
Thanks for your support the vast majority are still in Kiev we get back Gatwick 9_30 4 hour drive sleep ready for 6am shift Saturday 12 finish then to the Watford match. And we are getting criticised haha :+)

Thanks for your support the vast majority are still in Kiev we get back Gatwick 9_30 4 hour drive sleep ready for 6am shift Saturday 12 finish then to the Watford match. And we are getting criticised haha :+)

Well done mate. Great support.

The world of social media for you. Full of wankers and keyboard warriors from all over the world, many of whom have never been to a game live in their lives. A lot mouthing off, even from the so called big clubs, never fill their own ground never mind fill the away section.

Football is an expensive hobby these days, how many can afford to travel all that way midweek along with possibly two days off work to do so?

Well done to all that did and fuck the point scoring half wits.

There would have been a few more there (myself included) if Thomas Crook would have shown a bit more effort. It is a tad annoying that we as fans have to take the stick. If the club are getting any they will just have to suck it up or get better organised in future. As I wasn't able to go, I took to watching it on BT Sport. First words out of the commentator's mouth was that there are less than 200 City fans here. What a twat!!
He (the commentator) must of mention the 200 fans at least 4 or 5 times
He (the commentator) must of mention the 200 fans at least 4 or 5 times without any context, ie the difficulties of getting there with poor transport links and short notice, without any help from the club or their "travel partners" Thomas Cook !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.