United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want them to loose every game regardless of the competition and yes that does include tidly winks fuckem

I wish to register a complaint - I have looked on every schedule for every channel and I can't find a listing for my wonderful team, Manure, game against the mighty Rochdale next Wednesday. The KO is 8pm so there is absolutely no excuse for it not to be shown. I assume it has been an oversight and I await the change. How am I expected to stay at home and follow the shitie, I mean mighty, reds if you don't show them on tv. This not on. You have shown every single cup game, bar one, for the last 10 years at least so why can't we see this one. I will revoke my tv licence if this is not sorted immediately - or at least by next Wednesday. Disgusted of Farnborough, Essex.

I've looked on all of the sports websites and I can't find their Champions League result anywhere. How did they get on?

They’ve been selected to join the European elite in a special Thursday night competition - played largely in the Urals.

I wish to register a complaint - I have looked on every schedule for every channel and I can't find a listing for my wonderful team, Manure, game against the mighty Rochdale next Wednesday. The KO is 8pm so there is absolutely no excuse for it not to be shown. I assume it has been an oversight and I await the change. How am I expected to stay at home and follow the shitie, I mean mighty, reds if you don't show them on tv. This not on. You have shown every single cup game, bar one, for the last 10 years at least so why can't we see this one. I will revoke my tv licence if this is not sorted immediately - or at least by next Wednesday. Disgusted of Farnborough, Essex.
I’m sure you can be safe in the knowledge that when the FA cup reaches the 3rd round, your team will be the ‘random’ TV pick to be shown live, just like it has been for the past X years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.