Future Strikers

30mil? Seriously?

I guess Leipzig is the logical option, but I think we could do a lot worse than going for him and loaning him to Leeds for a season. Would be a popular move for both teams and could lead to a partnership in the future. Pep obviously admires Bielsa a lot.

Love that idea and the kid is apparently a Leeds fan anyway, he was born there.

I like Myron Boadu a lot from AZ. I think he could be a great player who would fit our system.

Reactions: kun
Don't know if he's been mentioned but Jonathan David at Gent looks like a real prospect. 19 years old, pacy, composed and seems a natural goalscorer.
5 goals in 7 games in the Belgian League this season
4 in 7 in the Europa League
11 in 10 for Canada

Kun came to City aged 23yrs 11mths, Gabby turned 22 in April, 18 more months under Pep, he will do for me, just need a back up.
He already has 30+ goals for us plus another 18 mths gives him a good start on Kuns record

Victor Osimhen looked pretty solid for Lille today. Saw some highlights of his and he has a good overall game. Strong in the air, has decent link up play, has performed in Ligue 1 thus far too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.