Would you sacrifice the domestic cups to retain the league?

Yes but if we did watch how much of an issue the media would make of it.
Klopp did it last year and failed, Ok they won the CL but they wanted the league.
They sent their youth team out in the domestic cups.

I would open up the league cup to 50% youth players and 50% obviously lol proper first-teamers and still give it a real go at winning it and also no swapping the youth out if we get to the semi and final.

With the current injury problems, Stones 5 weeks out (and with his record possibly more) and Laporte and Sane until 2020, would you be happy to go out of the cups, league and FA, to concentrate all our efforts on retaining the league and giving the champions league a good go.

We've done the domestic cup collection, should stick to the main two competitions?
No chance - and Pep won’t either - we have set our standards and will try to maintain them - regardless of injuries

3 titles on the bounce would be a fitting and magnificent achievement by the players , club and Pep.

I agree totally about the mentality, but after loosing 2 of our CB's we have to protect our players, against Preston I would be playing a very young team, and IF we were knocked out would not be too upset.
WE have to go for that 3rd title in a row, that would be a magnificent achievement.

I agree and I disagree. I firmly believe we have a strong enough EDS/U21 set-up for half the team to rotate in and out for the League Cup. Winning that with mostly kids will set alarm bells across the league... they can do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.