David Silva leaves City after 10 years

Whatever he does he deserves it,i just don't want to say goodbye

I wouldn't be overly happy if he fucked off to Japan or America tbh if he was going back home to play for his hometown team then I can get with that romance but the other way would make him a mercenary and let's face it he can hardly need the cash.

This is where the rumour falls down for me,since when has he wanted to be in the limelight,he was also attracted to japan before

Silva is attracted by the idea of becoming the franchise’s marquee signing for Miami’s inaugural season. [@IndyFootball]

I wouldn't be overly happy if he fucked off to Japan or America tbh if he was going back home to play for his hometown team then I can get with that romance but the other way would make him a mercenary and let's face it he can hardly need the cash.
Dont talk bollocks.
Hes been here for 10 years if he wants to play somewhere else that's upto him

New York City fans will be livid.

Actually Silva is still much better shape than the ones usually go to MLS to retire. Silva still can run games for City here in the PL or even CL, so wherever he goes on a much lower level than PL (either Japan, MLS etc) h will be a huge player for them.

For me he is a legend, top class, and on his day he was simply faultless, knew where to be, where to move, when to move, where to pass, so many assists, and some great goals. And great attitude, quiet personality, no drama.

Him and Kompany will be missed big time.

Surely this is more pleasing than Silva rocking up at one of our rivals in the Champions league etc and potentially face us in a game?

After committing his best years and more to this club I would be more than happy for him to experience a new challenge in the country closely linked to one of his birth parents or out in the states, winding down a little, after a fantastic career.

And the worst take imaginable is...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.