Your Favourite Stand Up Comedian

Really? Read through all of that and...fucking hell...oh he gropes the ladies, bless them, but hey...he has a new show and he says sorry in it.

And Tina Fey. Fuck off. Number 1? Jesus.

Simon Amstell?

Flight of the Conchords?

+1

Whoever’s choice was to put that top 50 list in that order, or even most of its names, is funnier than 80% of the cunts on it. Probably nearer 94%.

I think Phil Wang has been pretty good recently. If you watch stuff from about 2013, he's obviously okay, but he's really tightened things up in the last few years and become a top comedian.

Nice to see Tim and Eric on there as well. A surprise really. In my top 5

Really? Read through all of that and...fucking hell...oh he gropes the ladies, bless them, but hey...he has a new show and he says sorry in it.

Simon Amstell?

Flight of the Conchords?
Pretty sure the dickhead who wrote that doesn't understand what a comedian is.

Simon Amstell?

Flight of the Conchords?

Flight of the Conchords are brilliant but they aren't stand up comedians.

Surprised after all these pages nobody has mentioned Jim Eoin / Owen ,Irish bloke always has me in stitches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.