David Silva leaves City after 10 years

I wouldn't be overly happy if he fucked off to Japan or America tbh if he was going back home to play for his hometown team then I can get with that romance but the other way would make him a mercenary and let's face it he can hardly need the cash.
He can do what he likes, what’s it got to do with any of us what he does or how much money he might earn after he leaves us?

He can do what he likes, what’s it got to do with any of us what he does or how much money he might earn after he leaves us?

Well shut the fucking forum down then as none of it has anything to do with us ffs and let us just get one other thing fucking clear for the two of you, I never said he couldn't do what he wants, nowhere in my post does it say he can't move to Japan or USA, just I would be disappointed if he did, is that okay with you?

Well shut the fucking forum down then as none of it has anything to do with us ffs and let us just get one other thing fucking clear for the two of you, I never said he couldn't do what he wants, nowhere in my post does it say he can't move to Japan or USA, just I would be disappointed if he did, is that okay with you?
I’d rather see the forum shut down than anyone call David Silva a fucking mercenary if he decides to earn some decent coin somewhere!

I’d rather see the forum shut down than anyone call David Silva a fucking mercenary if he decides to earn some decent coin somewhere!

Really, what is an aged player that goes to China, USA or Japan at the end of his career called if he plays for any other team than City?

I said my bit, I love David Silva and as reported a couple of years back he wanted to finish his contract and go back home and that is what I would prefer, again sorry for having a fucking opinion different than your own.

Really, what is an aged player that goes to China, USA or Japan at the end of his career called if he plays for any other team than City?
Wise!

If they go at 24 and miss out on playing in the best leagues and CL in their prime then that’s when players are called into question.

I’m 100% confident that David Silva will never play for team owned by Beckham - he will continue to be and represent City for as long as the CFG want him to, in my opinion.

City have looked after Viera, Zab, Yaya, Kompany and I think Aguero and Silva will be equally compensated. City have paid them well and they’ve been here for nearly 10 years so I expect they will have jobs throughout the group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.