Talksport

I know this may be a bit late but a couple of days ago they had a City fan from Doncaster on talking about our lack of defensive cover. He said that Mangala should not have been allowed to leave as not once last season did he let City down. I suppose he was technically correct. Surely he must have been paid to spout such nonsense.
Must have been Bertie from Stockport again.

Listened briefly this morning ‘bales goal shouldn’t have been ruled out. The rule is wrong and we’ve been robbed of a glorious goal’

Suspect this was a slightly different narrative to after our goal was disallowed at Spurs

I think most news outlets, including Talksport actually had people despairing that the Jesus goal was disallowed. I certainly heard numerous people on that station saying the rule was rubbish after that game

I know this may be a bit late but a couple of days ago they had a City fan from Doncaster on talking about our lack of defensive cover. He said that Mangala should not have been allowed to leave as not once last season did he let City down. I suppose he was technically correct. Surely he must have been paid to spout such nonsense.
They have the same non city fan on every week,he wanted pep sacked not long ago,they think we are stupid

They have the same non city fan on every week,he wanted pep sacked not long ago,they think we are stupid
Think it was 606 after the Norwich game who had someone claiming to be City wanting Pep sacked and replaced by Klopp. Pretty obvious it was a wind up or a plant but they continued to pretend he was genuine.

In the long time this thread has been in existence I have never actually listened to the program, this week I have been given a brand spanking shiny new van Merc Sprinter and it has DAB radio, which I only noticed yesterday as I normally hook my ipod up.

I listened to the boiled bollock show with Parlour yesterday and to my actual shock it was okay, very repetitive after a certain length of time, it remined me of the old 405 sky sports format of news on a loop but they never had a bad word to say about City, a couple of digs at Liverpool losing, one huge snigger during the news, some reasonably funny anecdotes and the pissheads taking the piss out of their drinking habits, so fair enough.

Listened again today and as somebody said Gabby's goal was mentioned as should have been allowed to stand as it was accidental handball, that was McCoist.

It is all a bit old mates club and you just know they are down the pub getting hammered the minute they clock out.

Overall it was nowhere near as bad as I thought, it will be on for an hour in the morning and then my iPod will be going on lol

In the long time this thread has been in existence I have never actually listened to the program, this week I have been given a brand spanking shiny new van Merc Sprinter and it has DAB radio, which I only noticed yesterday as I normally hook my ipod up.

I listened to the boiled bollock show with Parlour yesterday and to my actual shock it was okay, very repetitive after a certain length of time, it remined me of the old 405 sky sports format of news on a loop but they never had a bad word to say about City, a couple of digs at Liverpool losing, one huge snigger during the news, some reasonably funny anecdotes and the pissheads taking the piss out of their drinking habits, so fair enough.

Listened again today and as somebody said Gabby's goal was mentioned as should have been allowed to stand as it was accidental handball, that was McCoist.

It is all a bit old mates club and you just know they are down the pub getting hammered the minute they clock out.

Overall it was nowhere near as bad as I thought, it will be on for an hour in the morning and then my iPod will be going on lol
Listen to Jim Shite you'll soon switch off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.