TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Why do we always seem to play a London side at home at 5:30 on Saturday ? As I have to use the same trains as the London lot, its an absolute ballache as there is only 1 train everyone can get back, and we can nearly fill a train ourselves.
Yeah, a real pain. There sometimes seems to be an unadvertised 2015 which takes some of the strain but the 2035 was still pretty rammed after the Tottenham game

The next lot of fixture changes due out on 11th, Friday this week ...

These are for Dec and Jan games so quite a few to be moved around:

03/12 - Burnley (A) - Amazon Prime TV (Time TBC)
07/12 - United (H)

11/12 - Dinamo Zagreb (A) - BT Sport (5:55pm)
14/12 - Arsenal (A)
14/12 - PL Fixtures for February TV Picks
16/12 - Champions League Last 16 Draw - BT Sport (11am)
21/12 - Leicester (H)
26/12 - Wolves (A) - Amazon Prime TV (Time TBC)
28/12 - Sheffield Utd (H)
01/01 - Everton (H)

04/01 - FA Cup 3rd Round Weekend
11/01 - Villa (A)
18/01 - Crystal Palace (H)
21/01 - Sheffield Utd (A)

24/01 - PL Fixtures for March TV Picks
25/01 - FA Cup 4th Round Weekend
01/02 - Spurs (A) - Could be announced this week if Friday night game and on 31/01

Supposed to be today ... but I guess that was a one off where they announced a whole week in advance of scheduled date and now they’ve gone back to never on the actual date they had originally given but a few days later ... lots of planning needed by everyone over Dec and Jan so the sooner they announce the better ...

I reckon it will be next Weds/Thurs after the internationals. Lots of potentially fixture changes.

Hoping the rags game stays on the Sat, which would mean 5:30pm but more than likely be 4:30pm on the Sun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.