Europa League Games 19th Sept

Fook me how many times are we going to hear “a team in transition”

These commentators especially Owen are total knobs!

Here’s my review. Shit game by 2 totally shit teams.
Top review that.
If Astana had shown the ambition they did in the last 5 minutes they’d have won tonight.

I'm loving the rag bingo,transion,rebuilding,that magical night in Paris,kids,kids and more kids

"since the age of six" in case anyone missed the other 18 times, "younger than best was".

"There's a pathway to the first team, unlike other clubs", that's because the rest are shite robbie.

I didn’t see/hear that but the general rule of thumb is - the worse/desperate the team is, the more players come through the ranks. Look how many we had when we were skint - now, of course there is an argument to be had that City should have introduced more but the general rule still applies

Greenwood, just like Maceda and the like would not have got a sniff or if they had Yorke, Cole, Sheringhan, Solskjaer etc

A team in transition??? How much money have they spent since old whisky nose retired???

I didn’t see/hear that but the general rule of thumb is - the worse/desperate the team is, the more players come through the ranks. Look how many we had when we were skint - now, of course there is an argument to be had that City should have introduced more but the general rule still applies

Greenwood, just like Maceda and the like would not have got a sniff or if they had Yorke, Cole, Sheringhan, Solskjaer etc

I love it...........another false dawn like when OGS took temporary charge - the wheels will come off shortly and there will be a monotonous grind for them to the January transfer window so they can spunk loads on a big name striker destined to fail or bring Big Nose back only to find he has been winging it in a shitty league and thus flattered to deceive. Its all good fun as far as I can see. That battle for 6th is still on for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.