Apple iPhone and more

The iPhone will always trump Android for me, they both have their uses though. Set top box (Nvidia Shield for instance) is a no Brainer over Apple Tv for the many ways you can alter the system. Phone wise, I have a Mate 20 pro as well for work and it's fantastic but apps like Talksport and Facebook drain the battery and make it seem behind the times. Android One is good but it only seems to be used by Xiaomi and Pixel. The choice is limited.
Choice is the biggest feather in androids cap for me

The iPhone will always trump Android for me, they both have their uses though. Set top box (Nvidia Shield for instance) is a no Brainer over Apple Tv for the many ways you can alter the system. Phone wise, I have a Mate 20 pro as well for work and it's fantastic but apps like Talksport and Facebook drain the battery and make it seem behind the times. Android One is good but it only seems to be used by Xiaomi and Pixel. The choice is limited.
Not used my Mate 20 Pro in a long time, but it used to last me easily a full day with Facebook on it. Maybe you have a dud phone, the battery size is huge.

Not used my Mate 20 Pro in a long time, but it used to last me easily a full day with Facebook on it. Maybe you have a dud phone, the battery size is huge.

The battery is good, but the optimisation is terrible. If you have an app running like radio is sucks the battery even if you turn the warnings off

The battery is good, but the optimisation is terrible. If you have an app running like radio is sucks the battery even if you turn the warnings off
Interesting, i never had that issue but i didn't have the phone long enough i suppose. The Pixel i have has good optimisation but its due to a lack of RAM and a smaller battery. I often find i have to charge it when i get home from work or the very least on the drive home.

Xiaomi are in the process of engineering the next level of screen, apparently. It will curve all the way to the bottom and slightly under so its nearly at the back. i personally don't see the point in it but its the next phase on the journey to have a phone screen that completely wraps around on both sides. The uses for this, i assume, would be more geared towards the new fold technology, but slimmer. So the screen will completely collapse and clasp together with a screen on both sides, and then open up for a bigger screen. I'm not sure i see the point in it but that is 100% where the technology is leading us, whether it takes off is another thing.

Tbf to apple, whilst the 11 may look the same, the 11 pro has had some serious upgrades to the cameras. It is professional quality. Mate picked his up today, had a play around and they are absolutely fucking unbelievable cameras. Apple has nailed it this time.

I am tech head, so have both ios (xr) and the note 10 plus (which is a beast of a phone). All in, pound for pound, it's the best phone on the planet right now. It's a computer, literally with DeX, as well as a phone/tablet and anything else you can think of.

I've also upgraded to the apple watch 5 from the 4 and as SWP has said, the health features in this kit are something else and could literally save a life. It detects irregular heartbeat, it's also great when I'm playing football.

Its horses for courses I guess. I personally get maximum use out of my note. I need it in my job,and it just generally makes my day a lot easier so for me it's worth the £90 I pay every month.

That said, there are some brilliant mid range androids out there that are more than suffice for your average joe.

Choice is the biggest feather in androids cap for me

Meets every users demand.

Apple have finally addressed this with xr/11 but those phones are so overpriced vs its android competitors. Spec for spec.

That said, apple will shift the 11 like hot cakes. Just as they did with the xr

Tbf to apple, whilst the 11 may look the same, the 11 pro has had some serious upgrades to the cameras. It is professional quality. Mate picked his up today, had a play around and they are absolutely fucking unbelievable cameras. Apple has nailed it this time.
Professional what? Certainly not professional photographer. Professional Instagram influencer perhaps.

Meets every users demand.

Apple have finally addressed this with xr/11 but those phones are so overpriced vs its android competitors. Spec for spec.

That said, apple will shift the 11 like hot cakes. Just as they did with the xr

The thing is Apple could sell a brick and it would move like hot cakes such is their influence, mindshare and popularity.
It's why their base model has a 720p screen, they know they will sell well regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.