Thomas Cook

flyer

Can't see this anywhere else and I don't want to worry people for no reason, but apparently Thomas Cook are on the verge of collapse and are desperately trying to sell assets to keep them afloat. Next 24 hours will be crucial

Can't see this anywhere else and I don't want to worry people for no reason, but apparently Thomas Cook are on the verge of collapse and are desperately trying to sell assets to keep them afloat. Next 24 hours will be crucial
Seen stuff on this lot before they are insured and whatever you have booked will be covered...Unless their insurance companies have pulled the plug.

Seen stuff on this lot before they are insured and whatever you have booked will be covered...Unless their insurance companies have pulled the plug.

I'm sure you're right to some degree mate, but isn't the cover only for package holidays and not just flights only. I might have dodged a bullet here because we're about to start looking for flights only for a trip to Tenerife

They have filed for bankruptcy protection in the States and have been told to find £200 million or they will find the backers pulling out.

I reckon they are goners.

we are currently in Mexico, due to fly back Saturday via Thomas Cook..

Bloody hell - I have shares In them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.