Justin Trudeau

It's more to do with how much of a white knight he thinks he is. And now look at him the fuckers done black face 3 times.

It’s not racist in the slightest in my opinion. The world has gone fucking mad.

Personally think if you aren't black then it's not down to you to say it's not racist. If black people take offense to it then they are well within their right tbh. Especially after how blackface was used back in the day to ridicule them.

I bet it wouldn’t be racist for a black person to white up though would it?
As a brown person, i don't think him 'brown-facing' as they've called it is racist, but your take on it is wrong. A white person black-facing has a lot of history behind it, the connotations surrounding it were/are not positive so comparing it to a white person doing the same thing is a poor take IMHO. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way though..

It’s a no win really, if he blacks up he’s a racist, if he doesn’t then his fancy dress is shit. Even if he’s goes as Shrek someone somewhere would probably take offence.

Didn’t someone get in trouble not so long ago for allowing their child to dress up as Pocahontas? Then someone else said Mary Poppins was racist?

Kinkladze 1 is correct though, Obama wouldn’t get the same reaction if went to a fancy dress party as Pinocchio.

The lesson here is if you want to stay safe when going to a fancy dress party then go as a famous ginger. Gingers are fair game. Even the SJW’s don’t stick up for the gingers.

Exactly why does he need to alter the colour of his skin for his "Aladdin" costume?

Was he worried it wouldn't be regarded as "authentic" enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.