Justin Trudeau

If you don’t think blackface is racist, you are most likely ignorant to its historical, cultural, background.

That said, the man has blacked up, donned a t-shirt depicting a bunch of bananas, then stuck something down his pants to make it look like he had an oversized penis.

You don’t think that is racist?
Are you saying only black people have oversized penises!!?!? That’s racist!!

No it's not, which is the point. The rules are different because the history is different depending on one's viewpoint. A white person taking offence has no historical reason.
You simply cannot have one rule for one and one for another this day and age I’m afraid.

This year my step-daughter went to Tanzania with uni, when she came home we had an African themed party (any excuse for a party). I dressed up as a Massai warrior and yes, to make it look more authentic, I blacked up.
Nobody was offended including the black side of my family, it was seen as fun.
Obviously pictures were took and no doubt if I ever become famous they will appear on the front page of the scum press, which will mean the whole world can call me a racist. Which I am not but that won't matter to the people that want to make a noise.

This year my step-daughter went to Tanzania with uni, when she came home we had an African themed party (any excuse for a party). I dressed up as a Massai warrior and yes, to make it look more authentic, I blacked up.
Nobody was offended including the black side of my family, it was seen as fun.
Obviously pictures were took and no doubt if I ever become famous they will appear on the front page of the scum press, which will mean the whole world can call me a racist. Which I am not but that won't matter to the people that want to make a noise.
Some people aren’t happy unless they've got something to be offended about.

Can we have a grading system for racists? Like hurricanes or earthquakes?

I'm guessing that me just believing in equality puts me at a 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.