Well done to the lads who went last night in support.

The scouse lot had a similar issue by the looks of it, and Naples is a damned site easire to get to than Kharkiv.
_108850016_napoli1.jpg
Must be photoshopped because after the Europa final last season in Azerbaijan a dipper dickhead on the radio said if that had been them in the final they would have found a way to get there and filled the ground. Doesn’t look like they tried very hard does it?

Got back at home 5am 20 hours travelling an Incredible trip and lifetimes of memories so glad we did it. Disgusted with our players who are just arrogant arseholes, they need a few life leasons and remember the effort every single blue made on this trip.
Got home Everton and Preston and tickets arrived proper building up our points now..........

There would have been a few more there (myself included) if Thomas Crook would have shown a bit more effort. It is a tad annoying that we as fans have to take the stick. If the club are getting any they will just have to suck it up or get better organised in future. As I wasn't able to go, I took to watching it on BT Sport. First words out of the commentator's mouth was that there are less than 200 City fans here. What a twat!!
They’re about to go bust today so can see why they didn’t put a trip on

Got back at home 5am 20 hours travelling an Incredible trip and lifetimes of memories so glad we did it. Disgusted with our players who are just arrogant arseholes, they need a few life leasons and remember the effort every single blue made on this trip.
Got home Everton and Preston and tickets arrived proper building up our points now..........

Did they not come over and salute the fans?

Don't get me started they royally pissed everyone off, City have been made aware of this by lots of official channels. They didn't come past the centre circle complete arseholes fern tried leading them across they just fucked off.

Absolutely shocking that mate. Hope you enjoyed the trip anyway.

Don't get me started they royally pissed everyone off, City have been made aware of this by lots of official channels. They didn't come past the centre circle complete arseholes fern tried leading them across they just fucked off.

Bang out of order! Most of them have had their arses wiped for them since they joined a club as kids. At our level they make more in a year than most fans make in a lifetime of hard graft. They have no concept of the sacrifice it takes to follow the team these days. Being forced to go over and thank the fans doesn't sit well with me, they shouldn't have to be forced to do it the over privileged wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.