Alienation of ex partners and kids.

Fairly certain a solicitor cannot decide that no access is allowed by one parent. That would be for a judge to decide.

He has paternal rights because they were married, which allows him a say in where the kids live, how they’re brought up and where they’re educated. Will need a court hearing to prevent her moving elsewhere though

A mate of mine divorced 2 years has not seen his kids now for 9 weeks. Wife left him for another fella a few years back. He got a letter today from the ex wife’s solicitor saying no access allowed and kids don’t want to see him. He is just a normal fella who wants to be a dad and has done nothing wrong to my mind. The mother has been playing mind games with the kids since the divorce. He has also just found out his kids are moving 90 miles away and he has no say in the matter. He is absolutely broken.

I have seen this so many times and it pains me that it still goes on in this day and age.

Surely the law should permit kids to see both parents! Everyone else seems to have rights these days and i feel for the dads going through this shite in this day and age.

I went though it myself for a spell but was strong and mad enough and fortunately had money to just to keep getting arrested for the crime of seeing my kids when I was being dictated to that I would see my kids 4 nights a month. I simply refused it and eventually got 50/50 custody of my kids after a 2 year battle.

Feel for all the dads going through this shite.

All I can say is stay strong!

It is not the law that is causing the issue here - it is adults acting like cunts. Dont blame the law or the PC brigade as this has nothing to do with anyone accept the 2 adults involved who can not sort things out amicably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.