United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Custis was a blinkered, rag sycophant; but that prick Stone beats him hands down. Anyone who has a passing knowledge of the game would know that last night the vermin played a team that would struggle in the non-league divisions in front of a scattering of day-trippers, and only managed a 1-0 win. But according to Stone (and some of his colleagues) it was like Brazil vs England from the 1970's in front of a sell-out Wembley crowd.

These people are not football journalists, they are rag fans who are being paid a great deal of money to write a fanzine for their favoured clubs.
The BBC reporter on the radio this morning was clearly watching a different game.

For decades I avoided the Rags on TV but I enjoy watching them these days. That was an incredibly bad perfomance last night. The media coverage has been absurd. I don't think any of their younger players will make Premier League level long-term and that includes Greenwood who, except for the goal, was dreadful. Surely proper United fans who have been lucky to watch some genuinely great sides over the years will not be hoodwinked by the press propaganda.

Lad next door to me had to have a day off work because something I don't understand has made his car not want to go. As I passed him on the way to the shops he asked if I watched the match last night to which I replied yes and what did he think of it.
Awestruck and dumbfounded I was when he started to talk about the Busby babes and the similarities between bacon faces early tenure and the one of the baby faced assassin, "It's almost identical" he explained.

They've started again and they sound like scousers only with them it isn't their time this year it's their time because they bring kids through.

The start of bacon faces reign? I can see the parallels, Luke Shaw as Lee Martin. Phil Jones as Mike Duxbury, Anthony Martial as Danny Wallace and Nemanda Matic as Mike Phelan.

Jim Leighton probably had a better save to shot ratio than De Gea does now. It’s all falling into place trick everyone into thinking they are shite then surprise us all by playing Guardiola football.

They've started again and they sound like scousers only with them it isn't their time this year it's their time because they bring kids through.

I've had this "bringing kids through" argument with many of rag.
I tell them the answer is simple.........Your first team is so shit,your kids aint far off first team level,our first team level is far superior to yours,so our kids need to be seriously on their game.
Could you imagine dropping David Silva for Lingard?
Could you imagine dropping KDB for Rashford?....................it shuts them up.

For decades I avoided the Rags on TV but I enjoy watching them these days. That was an incredibly bad perfomance last night. The media coverage has been absurd. I don't think any of their younger players will make Premier League level long-term and that includes Greenwood who, except for the goal, was dreadful. Surely proper United fans who have been lucky to watch some genuinely great sides over the years will not be hoodwinked by the press propaganda.

What sort of team did they have out?

What sort of team did they have out?

I've had this "bringing kids through" argument with many of rag.
I tell them the answer is simple.........Your first team is so shit,your kids aint far off first team level,our first team level is far superior to yours,so our kids need to be seriously on their game.
Could you imagine dropping David Silva for Lingard?
Could you imagine dropping KDB for Rashford?....................it shuts them up.

I couldn’t imagine dropping my guts for Lingard.

Think we have a real good chance of beating them Saturday- I look at them team compared to ours and I struggle to see where they are stronger.

I hope you are right. How are your lot going? Other getting hammered off us but then getting good result at Watford I haven’t really noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.