Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of which side you’re on when it comes to the Old Firm, this is pretty fucking low. Imagine waiting around after the game just to say that to someone, ffs.

Shows you the level of hate we have up here. Appalling. I think Brown showed great restraint, I would have set about that ****. Shameful but to be fair the vast majority of Rangers fans are disgusted with the prick too.

Regardless of which side you’re on when it comes to the Old Firm, this is pretty fucking low. Imagine waiting around after the game just to say that to someone, ffs.

I despise celtic and I think Scott Brown is a fkn knobhead of the highest order, but this, is absolutely fucking disgusting.

There's places you never go, even with insults, if you're a normal human being. This is one of them.

Facebook had the Rangers fan who was supposedly involved.
Turns out it wasn't him at all.
Poor man and his pregnant wife getting bombarded with hate mail from Scotland and Ireland.

what that guy said was bang out of order doesnt matter who you follow you should never stoop that low

Well it’s the day before our game in France against a team who have been doing well and beat PSG a few weeks back.

I am starting to prepare for it by swinging wildly from thinking we could get a draw to another, here’s your arse, situation.

The Valium is in, I have enough malt whisky to kill Oliver Reed in his heyday, and I am practising screaming, oh for fuck sake, at the telly.

It’s going well and I’m feeling strong.

Well it’s the day before our game in France against a team who have been doing well and beat PSG a few weeks back.

I am starting to prepare for it by swinging wildly from thinking we could get a draw to another, here’s your arse, situation.

The Valium is in, I have enough malt whisky to kill Oliver Reed in his heyday, and I am practising screaming, oh for fuck sake, at the telly.

It’s going well and I’m feeling strong.

tenor.gif

7 hours 45 minutes of fretting to go. I’m trying to think of other stuff but it’s not easy. I started to think about Brexit, but my fuck that’s worse.

Not that anyone gives s fuck, but we were very good last night and showed we are better than your fucking precious overhyped championship, half the ****s on here think we would struggle in. Fuck right off with that shite. If they used var we would have had a stonewall penalty that would have given us the win. Well done Celtic

Last edited:
Shows you the level of hate we have up here. Appalling. I think Brown showed great restraint, I would have set about that ****. Shameful but to be fair the vast majority of Rangers fans are disgusted with the prick too.
Why did the police just move the scumbag on instead of arresting him? Their response was about as good as those in Liverpool during our coach attack.

Not that anyone gives s fuck, but we were very good last night and showed we are better than your fucking precious overhyped championship, half the ****s on here think we would struggle in. Fuck right off with that shite. If they used var we would have had a stonewall penalty that would have given us the win. Well done Celtic

Very good performance as I mentioned on the EL thread. Not having seen Celtic for a while, I was surprised at the quality of your play. Rennes were pretty decent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.