Best type of dog

Dogs are brilliant in many ways the old saying that we don't deserve them is true they are loyal unconditionally in nearly every case. That said I prefer cats and have 2 of them, they are getting on a bit now it'll be a sad day when they pass it's the worst time of having a pet.

Good luck with your pooch search.

We got a King Charles Cavalier. Great with kids, happy to be left on their own for a while, need little exercise, don’t wreck stuff. Lovely little dogs, but not much use if you want to go out running with it for example.
I'll second that, we've got one, great dogs to have.

_106189684_66d302ff-fdc7-48bc-8b1d-91a2318766e6.jpg
Dear God, is that real?

The ones you’d end up bending over the bins, pissed up on a Saturday night!

Sorry did you mean the canine type?

Springer Spaniel.

Looks like Gizmo.
So what's the criteria then?
Family pet for kids?
Are you willing to exercise a lot or a little?

Everyone loves their own and probably unfair to specify a breed.
I've a Golden Labrador. Absolutely fabulous dog. He's 8 years old now and starting to slow down a little, but they are an extremely active dog that need plenty of exercise.
Lots of walking and swimming. can't keep him out of the water. It's in their DNA.
They are a very sociable dog, get on very well with other dogs and people. Great with kids as they have quite a docile nature and put up with....well dogs abuse.

He's the only one in the house that actually understands me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.