Thomas Cook

I don’t think future flights will be picked up by other carriers.

Have you got travel insurance?

According to this you will have to pursue your credit card company, if that’s how you paid.

https://news.sky.com/story/what-it-means-for-holidaymakers-if-thomas-cook-goes-under-11814715

I'm covered as it's been booked on my CC, just more worried about being able to get other flights if the inevitable happens, if i book other flights now and they don't go bust i can't get that money back so i basically have to wait until they do then try to book.

If it was just for a holiday i wouldn't be that concerned, i'd just reschedule but it's for the NY Marathon and need to be there on certain dates.

When Monarch went it was signposted the night before.
I booked on Easyjet, same dates because within 24 hours of booking you can cancel Easyjet and get a refund.
As it happened Monarch went under and next day the Easyjet flights doubled in price.

Booked for Croatia for a week from Sunday 22nd hope they hang on till end of month

The BBC reporting they have to find £200 million this weekend or they are toast on Monday.

Hope they get sorted out, both for the people who work there and because I was planning to go to the West Coast/SW USA next spring via their LA or Vegas flights.

Well seeing as i've paid to use them that's hardly my fault is it you sarcastic twat.

No, but you'll get your money back because it's ATOL protected, but it's always nice to see people who are more arsed about themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.