Talksport

In the long time this thread has been in existence I have never actually listened to the program, this week I have been given a brand spanking shiny new van Merc Sprinter and it has DAB radio, which I only noticed yesterday as I normally hook my ipod up.

I listened to the boiled bollock show with Parlour yesterday and to my actual shock it was okay, very repetitive after a certain length of time, it remined me of the old 405 sky sports format of news on a loop but they never had a bad word to say about City, a couple of digs at Liverpool losing, one huge snigger during the news, some reasonably funny anecdotes and the pissheads taking the piss out of their drinking habits, so fair enough.

Listened again today and as somebody said Gabby's goal was mentioned as should have been allowed to stand as it was accidental handball, that was McCoist.

It is all a bit old mates club and you just know they are down the pub getting hammered the minute they clock out.

Overall it was nowhere near as bad as I thought, it will be on for an hour in the morning and then my iPod will be going on lol

My normal listening when driving is now an hour or so of Boiled Bollock then Audio Book as there is no way on this gods earth will I listen to Jim Shite anymore he is one antagonistic bastard and is just shit at radio and I mean shit, the shouty style just doesn't work. Afternoon I will dip into H&J

Was coming back from Nefyn last week and it was the only station that would stay tuned in for a while (best excuse I could think of) and it's a bit like city bingo -
You can't stand off them..
nobody got booked in the first half, got to put your foot in
Can't mess around at the back...
they revert to old school stuff when they can't think of anything. There was a call from a Dad in Newcastle, whose son had tradically took his own life at 14 (it was national suicide prevention day) and it was handled really well by Sawyer. It's probably not Jordan's strong suit (or he was too upset) so he kept quiet.

In the long time this thread has been in existence I have never actually listened to the program, this week I have been given a brand spanking shiny new van Merc Sprinter and it has DAB radio, which I only noticed yesterday as I normally hook my ipod up.

I listened to the boiled bollock show with Parlour yesterday and to my actual shock it was okay, very repetitive after a certain length of time, it remined me of the old 405 sky sports format of news on a loop but they never had a bad word to say about City, a couple of digs at Liverpool losing, one huge snigger during the news, some reasonably funny anecdotes and the pissheads taking the piss out of their drinking habits, so fair enough.

Listened again today and as somebody said Gabby's goal was mentioned as should have been allowed to stand as it was accidental handball, that was McCoist.

It is all a bit old mates club and you just know they are down the pub getting hammered the minute they clock out.

Overall it was nowhere near as bad as I thought, it will be on for an hour in the morning and then my iPod will be going on lol

Congratulations on the new van! Very nice those Sprinters.

Congratulations on the new van! Very nice those Sprinters.

It is very nice, the only trouble is it makes my car feel prehistoric, turning my steering wheel in the car feels like the 80's with no power steering compared to the sprinter.

Is it a white van bluealf?, you'll be their target audience haha! (only joking mate).. I've driven a few sprinters in my time, like driving a car and like a tardis inside..

I'm betting shouty Jim shite goes balls deep on the Bernardo twitter post this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.