Can anyone recommend an IPTV service

Positive news from my provider but seems like a massive fix is needed. Thinks a few days to get back to normal but at least he hasn’t just disappeared like a lot of them when the going gets tough.

It is just temp down time tbh matey. All providers need to do is migrate to another cms which many are in the process of. Don't panic, you don't have to hand over the thick end of a ton to sky per month just yet bud.
They said that about card sharing

They said that about card sharing
This is simply a matter of suppliers and providers moving their management system to a different one (there are a few). Many are in the middle of migrating now so will be back up later today or tomorrow morning. CS was stopped via tougher encryption on the feeds from the sources. That has been bypassed with hdmi splitters and elgato boxes now, rendering feed encryption redundant. The only issue suppliers have now is the odd time a digital fingerprint gets seen so they need to swap cards (they have literally thousands of viewing cards) as the one that had the fingerprint seen by lea will get cut off.

@OntarioBlue How are you making out with all of this mate? I almost signed up the other day and then this thread lit up.
Lost all my channels on Thursday. The provider has been communicating really well. They say we will have full service back shortly and will be getting full credit for down time. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile have a great app for my iPad so haven’t missed a beat yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.