Best type of dog

We've got a mini Schnauzer. Great family dog. Perfect companion, happy to go on long walks or sit on the couch all day.

They don't shed their fur either.

That's a point.
Labs shed like a woman (sic) twice a year. You could knit a jumper with what you get off them.

I have a working springer spaniel (Ossie) and a beautiful rescue Munsterlander (Clyde). Wouldn’t swop them for the world. Having said that I am on crutches at the minute and Ossie is definitely taking liberties. I usually walk 7-8 miles a day and obviously can’t do that. With Ossie the devil makes work for idle paws. Clyde doesn’t give a fuck. He will walk 8 miles or sleep all day. Ok either way.

There are that many dogs out there in rescues it is worth exploring that avenue. Whatever you do I can guarantee getting a dog will improve your life for the better.

Part of the “fam”, you a 60 year rapper Bob?

I got it off here bruh and was just trying to be cool by mixing it up large with the young guns and it want never my bag to feed you no jive blud and so would like to unreservedly apologize to forum and go back to chattin olden.

Dw6gIUE.jpg

Suggest op buys a decent dog breed book and select one based on you lifestyle. Wish my wife had read more before she brought home a Manchester terrier. Lovely dog and a great family dog but completely mental as anything. We like going on long walks and it can go either one of two ways when he's had enough he will just stop on refuse to move and have on several times had to carry him back or he will run off and refuse to comeback and can take upto an hour to catch him. But wouldn't swap him for anything

Dog hair, meh. That's what humans invented vacuum cleaners for.
Springers can't be as bad as Labs.
You need to vacuum every day.

When I brush him in spring I leave the hair out in the garden and the birds collect it for their nests.
Found a perfectly shaped half-cup of his hair on the grass after a storm once.
Birds around our area have fur-lined nests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.