Stupid little things that bug you

Those twats who shit in toilets and piss all over floors in public bogs without cleaning it up or reporting it.also the cvunts who blow all vapour smoke everywhere. Finally those sad twats who wear rag, and dipper shirts annoying fuckers

People who wear baseball caps the wrong way around;

REbTetADPTpZZOIDbGf7PJVKZ3TB0wOrExQwR0RrfLI0ytQSFzprUw49XIKCgWmjS6_NFw=s85

people who call their kids silly names like Paige.

Older men with bushy (often white) eyebrows. You look silly, chaps.

Students on Univ. Challenge who lean right forward when answering, as if they won't be heard otherwise

People who disagree with me

People on TV quizzes who say "That was before my time". Napoleon was before my time, but I know who he was

People who have a dog, take them for a walk, let dog shit on pavement and don’t clear it up.

There's a dustbin a couple of doors up from my daughter in Norf Landan with a message - Please do not deposit dog muck in this bin. People will take their dog for a walk, watch it shit on the path, pull out a plastic bag and pick same shit up, and then on the way home they lob it in some other fucker's bin!

Those twats who shit in toilets and piss all over floors in public bogs without cleaning it up or reporting it.also the cvunts who blow all vapour smoke everywhere. Finally those sad twats who wear rag, and dipper shirts annoying fuckers

There are some dirty cunts in this world aren’t there. Nothing worse than when you are bursting for shit and go in a public toilet only to find piss everywhere, toilet paper all
Over the floor and shit floating in the bog. Do you reckon they are this dirty at home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.