Illegal streaming being clamped down on

That's due to it being an enigma 2 box mate and It will be down for a while longer to unfortunately, its the software servers everyone use on these boxes to clear your dodgy line that's been seized, they recon its affected 95% of IPTV users world wide
Providers are trying to find alternative software but there isn't a quick fix
Wonderful.
:-(

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

That's due to it being an enigma 2 box mate and It will be down for a while longer to unfortunately, its the software servers everyone use on these boxes to clear your dodgy line that's been seized, they recon its affected 95% of IPTV users world wide
Providers are trying to find alternative software but there isn't a quick fix

Just checked, both subs still working on Zgemma and on my Samsung TV, smart IPTV.

Currently the streams are still going on those with stable setups and solid suppliers, all via backend. Many will have a decent amount stay up until they are ready to press the switch on the new panel software i would imagine.

Some people though did not backup their mysql databases and have lost all lines. That has happened to at least one decently large provider. I got the info from one of the resellers as he had 600 customers, the chap is losing his mind at the moment.

For those who want super up to date info i have some...
So that guy will get fucked but the owners of the cms software are ok. It is just a matter of the eu saving face stopping them having control of their company back. Anyone saying xc will be back at x time is lying, do not listen to that. Nobody knows how it will go for them.

Most providers are migrating to other cms systems, if you have one of those 50 quid a year deal things don't hold your breathe of the supplier honouring your subscription. A lot of those guys will see this as the perfect chance to do a runner.
put them on the pitch next time we play norwich.

Last edited:
my DAZN in Canada is an actual legit streaming outfit, they won the broadcast rights over two regular cable stations to provide Prem. league, League Championship, CL, EL, Carabao cup and carry tons more.

my DAZN in Canada is an actual legit streaming outfit, they won the broadcast rights over two regular cable stations to provide Prem. league, League Championship, CL, EL, Carabao cup and carry tons more.

Is that internet only subscription or do you have to have cable tv at a Canadian address as well? I used to have the NBC sports package via VPN and was more than happy to pay for a legit decent service but then they made it cable customers only bolt on and paying for an American acquaintance to have cable seemed a bit unreasonable.

Is that internet only subscription or do you have to have cable tv at a Canadian address as well? I used to have the NBC sports package via VPN and was more than happy to pay for a legit decent service but then they made it cable customers only bolt on and paying for an American acquaintance to have cable seemed a bit unreasonable.
They are here in spain now advertising on radio and English speaking papers. Think it works out at €9-80 a month.

yes it is internet only, you do not need to have a Canadian cable provider as far as i know. they may deny you based on your payment address details, but then maybe a different option is avail. to you?
there is a 1 month free trial. i hooked up in minutes as it let me sign up through paypal.
it is up to me to cancel before the date they provided or i will be charged for the much cheaper yearly option i went for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.