Stupid little things that bug you

There's a dustbin a couple of doors up from my daughter in Norf Landan with a message - Please do not deposit dog muck in this bin. People will take their dog for a walk, watch it shit on the path, pull out a plastic bag and pick same shit up, and then on the way home they lob it in some other fucker's bin!
Blood boil!

whenever im reading (usually bluemoon) and im getting into or catching up on a thread I seem to turn a deafun to the world,and loose myself,then I start getting accused of being rude for being ignorant ,surely its ruder to interrupt whilst im reading,ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AS I TYPE HAHAHAHAHAHHAA,, well don't read all the time shes just said hahahahaha

There are some dirty cunts in this world aren’t there. Nothing worse than when you are bursting for shit and go in a public toilet only to find piss everywhere, toilet paper all
Over the floor and shit floating in the bog. Do you reckon they are this dirty at home?
No because mostly they have someone to answer to at home whereas in a public bog they can normally slip out or blame the previous user for their misdemeanours.
The dirty disgusting c*nts.

People who end a sentence with “, no?” when they’re making a statement they think is correct.

“Pep is the best coach in football, no?”

Doesn’t make any sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.