Well done to the lads who went last night in support.

Don't get me started they royally pissed everyone off, City have been made aware of this by lots of official channels. They didn't come past the centre circle complete arseholes fern tried leading them across they just fucked off.

Disgraceful. I remember a similar thing at Juventus last time we played them. Yaya was captain and they all just fucked off at the end after a lackluster performance on the pitch. The next day in Turin airport they just swanned past all the City fans straight into a private lounge. Couldn't even spare 5 minutes for the fans, many of them kids. It left a bad taste.

Don't get me started they royally pissed everyone off, City have been made aware of this by lots of official channels. They didn't come past the centre circle complete arseholes fern tried leading them across they just fucked off.

Hope you and your lad got back OK mrtwice.

We met a guy in Cobham services on the way back last night who works for CFG and spends his time travelling between Manchester & New York. He'd seen the "lacklustre" interaction from the players to the travelling support and said he'd be having a word with Danny Wilson. He was very interested to hear our point of view (and the Northwich lads who were also munching away on a well deserved KFC). His comment was basically, it shouldn't matter if its 5000 or 50 in the travelling support, the team are "instructed" to always acknowledge the support and "engage" before leaving the pitch. Make of that what you will, they shouldn't need to be instructed IMO, but it seemed to me that words will be had about this..I suppose we'll see what happens at Everton.

We met a guy in Cobham services on the way back last night who works for CFG and spends his time travelling between Manchester & New York. He'd seen the "lacklustre" interaction from the players to the travelling support and said he'd be having a word with Danny Wilson. He was very interested to hear our point of view (and the Northwich lads who were also munching away on a well deserved KFC). His comment was basically, it shouldn't matter if its 5000 or 50 in the travelling support, the team are "instructed" to always acknowledge the support and "engage" before leaving the pitch. Make of that what you will, they shouldn't need to be instructed IMO, but it seemed to me that words will be had about this..I suppose we'll see what happens at Everton.
Cheers bud all back safe,5am we have rightly moaned about Wednesday, first thing we saw when we opened the door was our tickets for Everton and Preston
I'm like yes get in we got them
Haha I think we're all completely bonkers :+)

as has been mentioned poor thanks from the players, we'll get over that, but i do feel the club could have helped us fans by sorting a couple of buses to take those of us that needed to back into town, ffs we didn't get any loyalty points for going so a gesture like that would have been appreciated

as has been mentioned poor thanks from the players, we'll get over that, but i do feel the club could have helped us fans by sorting a couple of buses to take those of us that needed to back into town, ffs we didn't get any loyalty points for going so a gesture like that would have been appreciated
Should of said you were Boston or Mumbai supporters club City would. Of been all over it and City tv would of filmed it, as your not fuck us!

I got home at 4am. I was lucky to get home tho. They oversold the plane and I was left in the terminal on my own for 20 minutes and told I had to stay an extra night.

Thanks to middy tours missing the plane I managed to get their seats. Was scared tho.

Viva la northwich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.