#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anything get mentioned about him being fit to play at the weekend? Haven't seen any quotes pop up on social media.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't asked. Potentially could be something that's been embargoed until later (given the rumours floating round on here).
Pep said he wouldn't be fit for tomorrow,i wouldn't put a lot of faith in one piece of gossip,if there was a row on the training ground that happens all the time

He chose to leave for a reason though, a decision that we can all agree was far wiser than staying put here. In the case of Foden, the benefit of him playing isn't solely limited to his actual ability on the pitch, it also does so much for current/future academy players who know they'll also be given a chance. Until we do, we risk losing all our best youngsters.
The only reason the media care about sancho was that he left us,if he left any other team they wouldn't have even noticed,they used him to bash us with,the hype they created is the reason he has a ridiculous price tag on him,i wish people would stop lumping him in with phil,phil is with the most successful team in the last 10yrs in england,sancho is doing ok at dortmund,none of the kids we have lost have turned out to be anything special,phil is here for the long term,he still has much to learn,he will get more mins this season then get daves spot,jesus have some patience,pep is getting players like kev,bernie etc sharp and match fit,they take president

The only reason the media care about sancho was that he left us,if he left any other team they wouldn't have even noticed,they used him to bash us with,the hype they created is the reason he has a ridiculous price tag on him,i wish people would stop lumping him in with phil,phil is with the most successful team in the last 10yrs in england,sancho is doing ok at dortmund,none of the kids we have lost have turned out to be anything special,phil is here for the long term,he still has much to learn,he will get more mins this season then get daves spot,jesus have some patience,pep is getting players like kev,bernie etc sharp and match fit,they take president

Ok come on Karen, doing okay at Dortmund and doing not so bad with England also?

Let's not pretend just because he left us.

Ok come on Karen, doing okay at Dortmund and doing not so bad with England also?

Let's not pretend just because he left us.
I've watched him for england,one or 2 good touches but a lot of head down barkley style stuff,i don't think he is that special,as i said he left us,any other club and not a single fuck by the media would have been had

I've watched him for england,one or 2 good touches but a lot of head down barkley style stuff,i don't think he is that special,as i said he left us,any other club and not a single fuck by the media would have been had

You need to watch more closely.
Sancho is a special talent and will become one of the best players in the world.
Had he left any English club to go to Dortmund the media reaction would’ve been the same.
This has nothing to do with City bashing at all.

You need to watch more closely.
Sancho is a special talent and will become one of the best players in the world.
Had he left any English club to go to Dortmund the media reaction would’ve been the same.
This has nothing to do with City bashing at all.
Hmm i don't agree with that,if he turns out to be as special as our current players then i will happily stand corrected

Hmm i don't agree with that,if he turns out to be as special as our current players then i will happily stand corrected

Football is about opinions and there aren't many people who would have given Sancho a regular/permanent slot in our midfield so as you said he asked to leave and he left. I hope the lad does well but he'll have to do even better if he wants to get any closer to our midfield.

I don't think that is quite right, he left us and then had a meteoric rise to full international, he was always going places imo, the yused him at 16yo to beat us over the head with and of course again when he proved to be a big success, shit happens.

Manure let Bearsley leave them without a league game played, David Platt and the Goat also lol it happens, I just like the pretence that he isn't that good etc the other thing to say and again it is just my opinion, he wouldn't be an international if he stayed here as he would probably still be on the bench at best like Foden.

If we don't start to accommodate them soon more of them will see what has happened for Sancho and look to leave, this is the worst part of him leaving not just the loss of his talent.

I don't think Foden will leave either btw, he is a City fan and will give it his very best to make it here but he will still need to be given a sniff of first team action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.