UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailed it at the end there.
On a related matter I see that our pal on the Eufa Investigations Committee, Rick Parry, has got a new job as interim chairman of the EFL. Apparently his task is to help improve the governance of the Football League following the Bury financial scandal. I wonder if he will be retaining his position with UEFA. You couldn't make it up.

On a related matter I see that our pal on the Eufa Investigations Committee, Rick Parry, has got a new job as interim chairman of the EFL. Apparently his task is to help improve the governance of the Football League following the Bury financial scandal. I wonder if he will be retaining his position with UEFA. You couldn't make it up.

It’s jobs for the boys and good old/new fashioned corruption at the highest level.

Even when found to be lying, and taking bribes from all and sundry, they haven’t received life bans, not even Platini and Blatter.

The game at the lowest to the highest levels is riddled with corruption, the question is why is very little done about it?

Only when the Americans have been involved has any real action been taken, again why not in Europe or the rest of the governing bodies?

Parry’s appointment is just proof nothing has changed...

It will be interesting to see if Scouse Ric does anything about the new owner of Sheff Utd. Yes, the Saudi Price who say the bin Ladens are a reputable family. I won’t hold my breath!

It’s jobs for the boys and good old/new fashioned corruption at the highest level.

Even when found to be lying, and taking bribes from all and sundry, they haven’t received life bans, not even Platini and Blatter.

The game at the lowest to the highest levels is riddled with corruption, the question is why is very little done about it?

Only when the Americans have been involved has any real action been taken, again why not in Europe or the rest of the governing bodies?

Parry’s appointment is just proof nothing has changed...
Blatter was accused of taking £ 100 million in bribes of which all went to third world countries youth development, needless to say this guaranteed votes and when those votes went against the yanks they went after him and all those who supported him, Strange our bribe of cuppa with the Queen and a cruise on the QE2 never gets mentioned
Platini is accused of taking a unauthorized interest free loan
But the most important thing is FFP and all the attacks on City are Yank orchestrated, as when Pepsi and mc donalds demanded Addidas withdraw sponsorship of the Russian world cup , and when they refused Beckenbauer the golden boy of German football was accused of fraud
Blatter maybe a power monger but he never trusted those who would take over after him

Blatter was accused of taking £ 100 million in bribes of which all went to third world countries youth development, needless to say this guaranteed votes and when those votes went against the yanks they went after him and all those who supported him, Strange our bribe of cuppa with the Queen and a cruise on the QE2 never gets mentioned
Platini is accused of taking a unauthorized interest free loan
But the most important thing is FFP and all the attacks on City are Yank orchestrated, as when Pepsi and mc donalds demanded Addidas withdraw sponsorship of the Russian world cup , and when they refused Beckenbauer the golden boy of German football was accused of fraud
Blatter maybe a power monger but he never trusted those who would take over after him

Blatter was also cute enough never to have sent an email or had a mobile phone. Knowing that Qatar would win the 2022 World Cup anyway he voted for the USA so he could absolve himself of any connection with or bias towards Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.