Album of the day - Limp Bizkit (Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water)

BlueHammer85

71EM6CK4DTL._SX355_.jpg

Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water is the third studio album by American band Limp Bizkit, released on October 17, 2000 by Flip and Interscope Records.

1. Intro
  2. Hot Dog
  3. My Generation
  4. Full Nelson
  5. My Way
  6. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
  7. Livin’ It Up
  8. The One
  9. Getcha Groove On
  10. Take A Look Around
  11. It’ll Be OK
  12. Boiler
  13. Hold On
  14. Rollin’ (Urban Assault Vehicle)
  15. Outro

Review 215

A highly charged album full of energy and driving thrashing guitar riffs, Much more than expected to be fair - a lot of tracks full of swearing anger bordering on Marilyn Manson style with Fred Durst reflecting alot of his personal issues onto the tracks. 'Rollin' is the big one from here and a huge world wide hit, 'My Generation' and 'My Way' the other good Nu metal hip hop pop tracks! unfortunately the rest is pretty dire.

6.5/10

This lot were never as bad as people said they were. They are now, but not back then. Fred Durst might be the most ridiculous and silliest front-man of all time but their rhythm section was tight as fuck. Throw 'Rollin' on at basically any party of twenty-somethings and they'll lose their shit - that's the sign of a good track.

Shit, this brings me back to when I was an awful teenager. I remember there's one track where he says fuck every other word and me and my friends thought that was the best thing ever.

Listening back it truly is shit. A poor imitation of Rage Against the Machine.

Shit, this brings me back to when I was an awful teenager. I remember there's one track where he says fuck every other word and me and my friends thought that was the best thing ever.

Listening back it truly is shit. A poor imitation of Rage Against the Machine.

‘Hot Dog’ , can’t say i’ll miss that on my 7:30am train next week, not a bad track mind.

Saw Limp Bizkit at the Nynex arena many years ago.
The gig was awesome, the atmosphere amazing.
If I remember correctly Godsmack were the support, they really got the crowd in the mood.
I’ve still got the T shirt, bit tight now though.

This lot were never as bad as people said they were. They are now, but not back then. Fred Durst might be the most ridiculous and silliest front-man of all time but their rhythm section was tight as fuck. Throw 'Rollin' on at basically any party of twenty-somethings and they'll lose their shit - that's the sign of a good track.

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.