Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd start Aguero tomorrow and then start Jesus in the Everton away game. I think Jesus gives the team more when we need it in away games. Aguero remains the supreme penalty box finisher.

I have a feeling we'd see Eric Garcia with Ferna in this one and then Harwood-Bellis with Otta against Preston ... mark my words, Eric Garcia will step up this season like no other and by the end of the season would be at De Ligt level of praise ...
What are you basing this on bud?

Best pub pre match? Taking my housemate to his first city game (he’s a self confessed glory supporter) and want to give him the best atmosphere to start with

I have a feeling we'd see Eric Garcia with Ferna in this one and then Harwood-Bellis with Otta against Preston ... mark my words, Eric Garcia will step up this season like no other and by the end of the season would be at De Ligt level of praise ...

I don't see any good reason why Pep would start Fernandinho and Eric García but not Otamendi?

Go on , i will have a stab at the team selection , Ederson + Cancelo , Dinho , Otto , Mendy + Bernardo , KDB , Merlin , Rodri + Jesus , Aguero , ive got it wrong over 100 times on the trot , so relax this will not be the starting eleven.
Just hope we can keep on the shirt tails of the Champions elect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.