Justin Trudeau

There is the argument that the word has been reclaimed, similar to Spurs and Jid. But generally the difference is when who’re people use the N word it is used in a derogatory manner or to point out fault

Also, why would a white person want to use the word anyway?

Im not saying they would?? im saying is it right to be used in any context.its a disgusting word so shouldn't be used by anyone black or white in my opinion

I'm not a fan of Trudeau and his mealy mouthed self flagellation on this issue has not endeared him to me. I wore a kilt and a ginger wig with a pair of bagpipes last New Years Eve and apologise to all Scots for my actions.

Im not saying they would?? im saying is it right to be used in any context.its a disgusting word so shouldn't be used by anyone black or white in my opinion

I don’t really think it’s white people’s place to tell blacks people what words to use.

Having said that, short of meeting a massive racist, I’d never hear the N-word other than on films, music etc. So my opinion is that if people continue to use it in music and film then don’t be surprised when racists pick it up. Similar to my thoughts on Spurs. I’m not victim blaming, and I hope it doesn’t come across that way

An innocent question with no hidden agenda, life is too short to argue about everything. Are people offended by these guys?:-

No, for the same reason that people aren't offended by these Spanish Catholics.

58ee5fe19fd5d_capiroresG.jpg

I don’t really think it’s white people’s place to tell blacks people what words to use.

Having said that, short of meeting a massive racist, I’d never hear the N-word other than on films, music etc. So my opinion is that if people continue to use it in music and film then don’t be surprised when racists pick it up. Similar to my thoughts on Spurs. I’m not victim blaming, and I hope it doesn’t come across that way

No problems the worlds come a long way regarding racism" no matter what people may think,unfortunately you will always get exceptions in society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.