Stupid little things that bug you

Double standards - Mrs asks me to put my shoes away but allows hers and the kids' out all the time (Just one of many examples)
this, every day of the week, and the inability to accept it's a fucking double standard......I was quite chilled till I read this
I'm more concerned that he lives in a household where shoes are allowed out on their own

Worse than that is when they interrupt you every ten seconds to tell you about some special offer they have, just in case you've forgotten it in the 10 seconds since they last told you. Or even more annoying, they have a recorded message to tell you about another way that you can not speak to someone about your problem.
Or when they tell you "Your call is very important to us, please hold". if it's that fucking important, employ enough people so someone can speak to me NOW

The “Mute” and “Archive” option on WhatsApp not muting a god damn fucking thing.

Okay add me to a group that I might be interested in the eventual thing we’ve been out in the group for (a night out next month, for example), that’s fine. But I don’t want to be fucking constantly having to read the inane messages in the group all the time.

Why can’t “Mute” actually mute the group?

why is it fun to learn every button on every new electronic thing and such a headache to have to tell her how to use it over and over and over and over....

When you overtake somebody on the motorway or dual carriageway and they speed up, especially those pricks driving mercs, audis and bmw's. Softarses.
oh i know, they race you up and make a face like wtf? if you could only tell them if they were going that fast in the first place you wouldn't have needed to pass, so you take the high road and pull in behind them cus if you go too fast your car gets impounded, then they effin slow down again. and the ones in the passing lane going slow and have 20 cars behind and won't pull over, pricky and arrogant to put everyone on their schedule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.