Stupid little things that bug you

How everything is made for people who are 5’5”.

I’m not even that tall (6’4”) but if I want to fit on a plane I have to pay extra for leg room (not “extra leg room), I can’t fit in the seats on the Met or a bus properly.

I can’t walk into a shop and ask for any pair of shoes I fancy as I get the response “we only go up to 11s”.

If I didn’t duck my head slightly when walking through doorways I’d hit my head, especially now with this new dad of having mag locks.

How everything is made for people who are 5’5”.

I’m not even that tall (6’4”) but if I want to fit on a plane I have to pay extra for leg room (not “extra leg room), I can’t fit in the seats on the Met or a bus properly.

I can’t walk into a shop and ask for any pair of shoes I fancy as I get the response “we only go up to 11s”.

If I didn’t duck my head slightly when walking through doorways I’d hit my head.
Move to Canada. Standard doors are 80" tall.

Fucking cricketers who, once a ball has whizzed past them,then proceed to play an air shot that they`d wished they`d played. WTF is that all about ??
Do you see Darts Players doing it ? Footballers,Tennis players,Rugby lads,Swimmers,etc.
The only other knobs I`ve seen doing it are fucking golfers ... in my local.FUCK right off with it will yer.
Never see me playing an air guitar !!

Move to Canada. Standard doors are 80" tall.
They are here, 6’6”/2m, but especially in Winter when I wear boots and with the bounce of your step when you walk, I easily hit a 6’6” door frame if I’m not concentrating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.