#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Foden is sensitive matter because he is local boy but let's not forget Leroy Sane couldn't start a game for pretty much the whole second half of last season. We're that good. And Foden is not a quarter of a player Sane is at the moment.

personally I think he should go out on loan now. Needs to play week in week out.

Now? We can't buy another midfielder in order to loan him out. Makes no sense. He will play many games this season.

Now? We can't buy another midfielder in order to loan him out. Makes no sense. He will play many games this season.

Not convinced he will. I’ve always agreed he should stay here but now I think he needs a loan and to play or been involved week in week out.

Loan would be the best option, imo. He's not the first kid who would play at loan at lower level.

If we get to January and he’s still struggling for minutes I think he’ll want a loan to try and force his way into the England squad for the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.