Etihad Stadium voted the best in the World.

oakiecokie

Manchester City's Etihad Stadium has been ranked as the best in the world, beating the likes of Barcelona's Nou Camp and Bayern Munich's Allianz Arena.

I must admit I`m quite shocked as I always thought the likes of Arsenal and Spurs new ground would have been ranked higher than the Etihad.Article comes from the Mail later today.

Manchester City's Etihad Stadium has been ranked as the best in the world, beating the likes of Barcelona's Nou Camp and Bayern Munich's Allianz Arena.

I must admit I`m quite shocked as I always thought the likes of Arsenal and Spurs new ground would have been ranked higher than the Etihad.Article comes from the Mail later today.
Where is the HP or Heinz sauce for this?

The survey only included the stadium of the Champions in each European League, so some top stadia were omitted. In addition, the criteria include such things as apps, WiFi, pints per season ticket price, etc, etc, etc...

Wasn’t just “where is the best place in the world to see the best football team on earth play the beautiful game!”

Maybe they've based it on one of these?
"fan experience" with comedians warming up the crowd.
the queues to get in.
friendly security folks.
tram service away from the ground.

Or maybe it's just the meat & potato pies.

You sure it is ours and not the docklands one in Oz ?

I saw this report a week ago, ranked best for experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.