Stupid little things that bug you

cable tv providers,
to make it easy like they want, i went online and changed my cable package, i scaled back to cut my bill down huge, i had 4 choices, i picked #3, simple.
i guess they didn't like that. i get an email that says pls call us, your change is complicated and we want to talk to you to make sure you really want this. they give me a phone number.
i call in the morning and get "you are #125 in line, your est. wait time is 55 minutes to 2 hrs. so next day i figure maybe the afternoon would die down, it was worse. So I fire an email back how rude i thought it was that they needed to talk to me and gave a general number, and that i would gladly chat and asked for a direct one.
i get an email back saying basically "sorry. but..." and nothing else.
the next day my cable channels change and it's all wrong, some i still have, that i didn't want, and others that should of stayed are gone, plus they only added %50 to my web speed instead of double. plus they never delivered the new cable box or new Modem that i was supposed to get for free! now i gotta go down there.
I'm gonna show up at 4:25 pm and give some poor soul an hours overtime.

Drivers who don't know how bus lanes work. Usually Mon-Fri 0700-1000 & 1600-1900 only.
Use all the lanes dicks!
Shouldn't annoy me but it does.

Don't ever drive up Oldham Road after a match. It's 10:30pm and they all get into the outside lane near McDonalds and then panic and push in a bit further on when we get close to Broadway. Why are you driving when you don't know the rules of the road.

When there’s 2 lanes and it says merge in turn, I think it means you should use both lanes.
wow, exactly.
over in Vancouver they merge everywhere, and its like a zipper, two lanes, smooth. here on Van. island soon as they see a merge sign everyone gets over in one lane miles before backing it up, slowing it down, blocking intersections despite the zipper signs, then when others and myself whiz down the side to do it proper we get slagged!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I once went in McDonald’s on Oxford Road and thought I’ll have a piss before I get a Big Mac. In I walked to find a giant turd in the Urinal! Needless to say it put me off my Burger.
Now that’s funny.
Imagine how it got there.
In a weird way that's a bold choice that's almost impressive.

cable tv providers,
to make it easy like they want, i went online and changed my cable package, i scaled back to cut my bill down huge, i had 4 choices, i picked #3, simple.
i guess they didn't like that. i get an email that says pls call us, your change is complicated and we want to talk to you to make sure you really want this. they give me a phone number.
i call in the morning and get "you are #125 in line, your est. wait time is 55 minutes to 2 hrs. so next day i figure maybe the afternoon would die down, it was worse. So I fire an email back how rude i thought it was that they needed to talk to me and gave a general number, and that i would gladly chat and asked for a direct one.
i get an email back saying basically "sorry. but..." and nothing else.
the next day my cable channels change and it's all wrong, some i still have, that i didn't want, and others that should of stayed are gone, plus they only added %50 to my web speed instead of double. plus they never delivered the new cable box or new Modem that i was supposed to get for free! now i gotta go down there.
I'm gonna show up at 4:25 pm and give some poor soul an hours overtime.
Don’t get Me started on those twats. Rogers? Evil scum and I can’t wait for the day that I sack them off completely.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I once went in McDonald’s on Oxford Road and thought I’ll have a piss before I get a Big Mac. In I walked to find a giant turd in the Urinal! Needless to say it put me off my Burger.

In a weird way that's a bold choice that's almost impressive.
Imagine the conversation when you walk in and use the urinal next to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.