Best type of dog

Said it before on here.... I dont get dogs. Too demanding of your time and needy fuckers.
And dating a women who has dogs? No chance..... No romantic weekend getaway as who will look after Gnasher? And their car stinks of dogs and is covered in dog hair.....

Cross breeds are more healthy because there’s a lot of inbreeding with pure breeds meaning illnesses can be horrendous.

King Charles Cavaliers, for example, can have this problem with their skull being too small for their brain so they die of brain haemorrhages as the brain can’t find space in the skull.

That’s just one example, it ranges from blindness to madness to death though.

If you can get a dog that’s the offspring of two cross breads then you’ll end up with a very healthy dog.

Very true. We've had pure bred labs, both of them left us far too early, the mongrels we've had have all had extremely good innings and very healthy dogs, even the big ones.
The present black lab we have is 1 yo and is very fit and healthy and comes from shooting stock but there's always that thought in the back of your mind.

FB_IMG_1565861553059_zpswjfanliz.jpg

Our 5 month old Springer. She is so well behaved, clever and very funny. I didn't want a dog in the house, but gave in to peer pressure (the missus) and I'm glad I did.
Best decision we have made in years.

She's gorgeous

Said it before on here.... I dont get dogs. Too demanding of your time and needy fuckers.
And dating a women who has dogs? No chance..... No romantic weekend getaway as who will look after Gnasher? And their car stinks of dogs and is covered in dog hair.....
You are on the wrong thread .
You are lazy and ever so slightly evil so get on the cat thread.

Personally I have a 'Sprocker' (Springer / Cocker cross). Brilliant dog, great with kids and sheep (important living in Wales), just minds its own business, but very sociable. Me and my Daughter do volunteer dog walking at a dog rescue place, and I have been very pleasantly surprised about how much I like Greyhounds, big buggers though...
I think maybe you could do worse than go to a rescue place on a regular basis and just see if you can connect with any of them.

Mate that is one hell of a picture. I'd love a dog like that but I couldn't face the walkies in the middle of winter when its snowing a blowing a gale, We ended up taking a three legged cat from the RSPCA and he's more than a handful and we're very happy with him.

Love your dog though

Cheers buddy she certainly is keeping us at it, one week on she has settled in quite well, knows her name and sort of comes when we call her, downsides up twice a night to let her do her stuff at the moment which is leaving me feel a bit zombified.

I work from home 2 days a week so that helps and she has already been over to Scarborough with me when I went to visit customers so she travels quite well, the home was very quiet for 5 months after the previous despot passed on feels alive again now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.