Naked attraction

What cruel fuckers tell these guys with micropenises to go on this show? Fucking hell haha

I think they apply themselves, and tbf seeing as they are willing to show said micropenises with no hang ups about either size or body shape seems to me that they are more self assured and not insecure about their cocks unlike some men.

The show is a load of shite mind and as said was created to be clickbaity TV, probably watched by wierdos, pervs and drunks late on a friday night

If you do some research then a few of the girls are aspiring models, online personas etc. It’s good for them to be seen on there.

I saw someone on there I knew from the music scene in the early 00’s. I hated him so it was great to see he had one inch and was voted out first.

A bloke that was on the other night had an elephants head tattooed above and around his cock so that the elephant had a large trunk, really weird.

Not that I watch the show you understand.

A bloke that was on the other night had an elephants head tattooed above and around his cock so that the elephant had a large trunk, really weird.

Not that I watch the show you understand.

As I said watched by wierdos pervs and drunks ;-)

Not that I've seen it but perhaps some of these gentlemen have performance related anxiety and size issues. Certainly wouldn't get me on there though even at my best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.