Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

i wonder what the push back will be from the dippers?
Spend the money on a decent defence
Doesn't imply any guilt
Citeh extorting money via their expensive lawyers
Your suggested picks were shite, we never used the info

Struggling with this one because on any level, whether our security was weak following staff moving to Liverpool or not, this was bang out of order and obviously so. I wonder how the amateur media reporters will view it - Nothing to see here

Even if you leave your window open, which, admittedly, would be an extremely foolhardy thing to do with scousers in the neighbourhood, it is still a criminal offence when they climb through it to steal your stuff.

Theft of data is a criminal offence so I wonder why we have allowed them to get away with paying us £1m. Have we reported it to the police or have we struck some sort of quid pro quo concerning their involvement in FFP ? Very interesting development this.

Wow. Kept this quiet didn't they! I don't think the seriousness of this can be understated. Our biggest premier League rival is suspected of hacking into our scouting system, getting information on our targets, possibly current players, tactics and systems, and despite not acknowledging guilt decides to pay us a million as settlement?

You'd have to suspect that part of the reason they even looked to employ ex city people must have been with this in mind. Over the past few years Liverpool have been linked with tapping up too, with Van Dyke notably but I am sure there were others especially at youth level, so it seems there is a culture of underhandedness at that club - get it done at all costs, regardless of the legalities.

I hope the media see this for the huge scandal it is. Nothing on sky 7 on clock news right now though, quell shock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.