Etihad Stadium voted the best in the World.

It’s only the champions of each country and based on fan experience so things like SC price, beer price and, laughingly, transport links.

As a stadium alone Spurs shits all over ours.

It’s only the champions of each country and based on fan experience so things like SC price, beer price and, laughingly, transport links.

As a stadium alone Spurs shits all over ours.

Only Spurs new kop, it's concourse area and acoustics shits on our stands , the away end and view there however is wank

Only Spurs new kop, it's concourse area and acoustics shits on our stands , the away end and view there however is wank

Yep. My bugbears about ours are the concourses. A little paint would help. Who plasters their house and doesn’t paint it? And from the outside, with the exception of the new stand, it looks shite to me.

Inside though it’s amazing.

Its not even the best in Gorse Hill, I should know I used to live there 50+ years ago

I agree mate. I used to play on Gorse Hill Park for the local team that doubled as a City Supporters Club. It was run by Ric Edwards if that rings a bell. An absolute legend taken too soon when a lorry took out his bike.

Manchester City's Etihad Stadium has been ranked as the best in the world, beating the likes of Barcelona's Nou Camp and Bayern Munich's Allianz Arena.

I must admit I`m quite shocked as I always thought the likes of Arsenal and Spurs new ground would have been ranked higher than the Etihad.Article comes from the Mail later today.
The article doesn’t look at other British stadia. Only a select few champions from around Europe and a few random stadiums in America.

Exactly how it should be.

The away fans should have the worst view, be in the worst part of the ground for sound to carry, and should not be seen by the TV cameras.

The report reviewed champions stadiums in various sports, incluing the Patriots in NFL and a baseball stadium.

The bit that shocked me was that the average journey time by our fans is 15minutes.........

One of the comments on one site shows the modern football fan in a great light "I have never been to the Etihad, but the atmosphere there is terrible"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.