Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

If they can hack into our scouting system,then perhaps they may have been the ones that hacked into our emails,reference FFP.
We should start a campaign to free Riu Pinto from prison on the grounds of mistaken identity and arrest the real culprit a gentleman from Dipperland with the same initials.
I have already contacted Merseyside Police and they have ensured me,they are ready to move,if I have a suspect
I've told them he worked for Liverpool F.C. but has since moved to an organisation in Europe and that his name is Rick Parry.
They've checked their computer base for any records of him, but it appears to have been hacked and removed.
So unfortunately the case is being closed on the "grounds of insufficient evidence"

I find the timing interesting with Pinto charged with 147 accounts (linked to Hacking) this week. Maybe City’s PR people saw this as an opportunity to link thieves who’ve tried to damage our Club.

They tell lies about us to FA and Prem league, they work on the inside of UEFA to try to get us banned, they trash our bus, but this is the pits. They poach our staff and use their knowledge to hack our systems, then, surprise surprise, their supporters blame us.
Time for their press sychofants (sp?) to tell the truth. Don't hold your breath.
# theftmeansmore.

Strange as there is nothing on the bbc, sky sports or ITV sports news about it. Imagine if it was roles reversed, we’d be hung drawn and quartered before daybreak.

Even if you leave your window open, which, admittedly, would be an extremely foolhardy thing to do with scousers in the neighbourhood, it is still a criminal offence when they climb through it to steal your stuff.

Theft of data is a criminal offence so I wonder why we have allowed them to get away with paying us £1m. Have we reported it to the police or have we struck some sort of quid pro quo concerning their involvement in FFP ? Very interesting development this.
Couldn’t any old busy body phone the police and complain ?
The police would have to investigate surely.
I’ll get the mother in law to phone.

Strange as there is nothing on the bbc, sky sports or ITV sports news about it. Imagine if it was roles reversed, we’d be hung drawn and quartered before daybreak.
The ones who don't report it or just mention it in passing will be the ones who are in Liverpool's pocket.

Other than the times who broke the news , haven't seen coverage anywhere !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.