Places to deposit dog poo bags

sir baconface

Have you ever thought the bin was a little boring and found a more creative way to discard bag and contents?

Not that I’d encourage anything irresponsible, you understand...

Have you ever thought the bin was a little boring and found a more creative way to discard bag and contents?

Not that I’d encourage anything irresponsible, you understand...
No.
It’s your dog, your responsibility.
If bins are full and you have to carry it home with you, then that’s what you do.

Strange Fruit hanging from a tree is and always has been an abomination.

Always think it’s grim when dog owners decide to hang them from tree branches, like some kind of grotesque Christmas decorations.
It is the oddest thing, you have done the "hard" bit in picking it up, why then either drop it on the floor again, hang it off a branch or the worst for me drop it by a bin but not actually in the fucking thing.

You could always tie the poo bag loosely and then get the tram to the rag shop at the swamp and leave it under some rag tops, shit under shit you might say.

It is the oddest thing, you have done the "hard" bit in picking it up, why then either drop it on the floor again, hang it off a branch or the worst for me drop it by a bin but not actually in the fucking thing.

That riles me like nothing else.

The turds are abominable, but at least I can understand that the person whose dog did that is simply a lazy, ignorant prick. But the bag thing I can't fathom. Can any dog owner talk me through that thought process? Where you go to the effort of buying the bags, taking them out with you, picking a log up in one, then tying it up and popping it by the side of the path or in a tree, or on a fence? What's the logic at work there please?

Considering it's everywhere, I've only ever seen one person online attempting to explain the practice, saying it makes it easier for the warden to pick up.
What wardens are these? The magical, invisible dog shit wardens who roam the country day and night cleaning up your mess? You know, the ones that don't exist and never have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.