Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

When we realized what was happening, we should have put a load of false reports on the system.
"Target Rashford, buy Origi, sell Raz, VVD is cheap, Milner is a dipper, Fuck off you scouse scum"

I remember when this first came out and there was very little press coverage at the time. Don’t expect it to be different now but surely this this is the sort of story that the press should be all over, not that Raheem shops in Poundland. Scousers were robbing all over Europe (and UK) in the 70’s to fund their journeys, so nothing has changed. What a progressive bunch of delightful people we have just down the motorway. Utter scum.

1m seems a lot to have not to have been noticed by anyone external when going through the published accounts.
Of Liverpool’s as well as City’s.
Unless it was hidden in something like ‘other income’.

I wonder if there were any other clauses in the confidential settlement, besides the money aspect.

I have forwarded the Times Article to the Prem, FA and UEFA. I’d be surprised if they do more than Sweet FA but who knows.

I hope no one from City's IT department back then are still at the club.

Disabling log ins for employees who leave is one of the most basic things they should be doing.

Add that to the hack from Rui Pinto and its clear our security was not up to scratch back in 2013.

Isn't it still a criminal offence whether they paid us off or not.
Don't the police and FA have a duty to investigate?

Strange as there is nothing on the bbc, sky sports or ITV sports news about it. Imagine if it was roles reversed, we’d be hung drawn and quartered before daybreak.

Nor the guardian, football365 or the daily mail.

It’s almost as if there was some sore of agenda...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.