When the gods smiled on us

The 1989 Derby game result of 5-1 at Maine Road was one I didn't see coming. We had about 5/6 of the previous FA Youth cup-winning team and they had some big signings.
If I remember correctly, we hardly had a touch of the ball before the ref took off the players due to it kicking-off in the North Stand.
Oh, Andy Hinchcliffe's goal was the best of the game - he must have run over half of the pitch to score that header...

Kiki Musampa goal against CoachWreckers and Hackers FC. My lad was listening to it in his bedroom (EFC fan) and Stuart Hall (whatever happened to Stuey?) and SH comes on the radio "There's been a goal at the City of Manchester Stadium (it was the season that EFC were vying for a top four spot) - son's heart, in true City fashion sank to his knees at the expected outcome - "and it gone to Manchester City!' The Gods smiled on two of the Dippers' favourite teams that day!

Kiki Musampa goal against CoachWreckers and Hackers FC. My lad was listening to it in his bedroom (EFC fan) and Stuart Hall (whatever happened to Stuey?) and SH comes on the radio "There's been a goal at the City of Manchester Stadium (it was the season that EFC were vying for a top four spot) - son's heart, in true City fashion sank to his knees at the expected outcome - "and it gone to Manchester City!' The Gods smiled on two of the Dippers' favourite teams that day!
Stuart Hall got stung in the Yew Tree scandal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.