Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Released just before they have an important game v Chelsea.
Are we starting to see signs that we have taken the gloves off??
Regarding just this issue, it Depends if any other media outlets other than The Times run with it.
I’d say the MEN (media with hopefully no Liverpool bias) should be jumping all over it, and hopefully others, until it becomes impossible for the Liverpool loving sections of the media to ignore it.

Maybe it will be on MOTD... ha!

Regarding just this issue, it Depends if any other media outlets other than The Times run with it.
I’d say the MEN (media with hopefully no Liverpool bias) should be jumping all over it, and hopefully others, until it becomes impossible for the Liverpool loving sections of the media to ignore it.

Maybe it will be on MOTD... ha!
Just seen it on Newsnow, so hopefully it is taking off

Someone's probably asked this, but if it's only coming out now that it's Liverpool maybe they've pissed us off again and we've leaked this?

As the bastards are so proud of the bullshit they spout.. We.are.Liverpool...this means more! Probably does. Scum

Are you saying this compensation information has come out before? Can you remember When? And where?

Why would The Times (only source this time round, as far as I can see) re-do it?

Or are you not meaning the ‘compensation’ information from before?
Not the compo but the accusation that the system had been hacked by the vermin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.